View Single Post
Old 25-06-2007, 02:32 AM   #17
whitenight639
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixchilde View Post
You guys need to note a few important aspects of this. One, cervical cancer is a rather serious problem. It can be treated without harm if it's caught soon enough, but it's by far the most common form of cancer found. A vaccine against the virus that causes cervical cancer is definitely a good thing. Now I'm sure you guys will probably tell me that all this information is propaganda, but I heard all this information first hand from my best friend, who is a medical professional who had cervical cancer. So if you're calling this incorrect, you're calling my best friend a liar, and she sure ain't.

And the other key point, read the fine print. These vaccinations are voluntary, just like all the other ones that kids get.
which virus is it that causes (this) cancer? how many girls/ women are affected?
how long has this virus been around? what are the chances of getting cervical cancer with this virus?
is cervical cancer as bigger killer as breast cancer and other forms of cancer?

"The only way to make a dream come true is to wake up!"

whitenight639 is offline   Reply With Quote