View Single Post
Old 24-06-2007, 02:52 AM   #13
misscpb
Inactive

I was thinking the exact same thing myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmenek1 View Post
“All girls aged between 12 and 13 in the UK should be vaccinated against the virus that causes cervical cancer, a government panel has recommended.”

http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/6768427.stm

This sounds really suspect to me.........I think this is a ploy to shut young girls down vibrationally.........the female energies are flooding in to planet earth right now and as a result awakening the right half of the brain resulting in a far greater conscious awareness............are “The Powers That Be” trying to stop this happening are they targeting the young to try and head off this global awakening..........

I always remember what Credo Mutwa said about the smallpox vaccine...........he said he noticed the young people who had the vaccine had a far lower conscious awareness than the young people who hadn’t had the vaccine............the young people who hadn’t had the vaccine could see the UFO’s that sometimes fly over Africa........ whereas the young people who had been vaccinated couldn’t because they had been shut down vibrationally by the vaccine......

If I had a daughter in this age group there is no way I would let her have this vaccine.......what do you guys think.......?

Love
&
Peace
misscpb is offline   Reply With Quote