View Single Post
Old 04-01-2019, 11:09 AM   #27
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Not there BY ACCIDENT either..... They wannna make people sick so big pharma profits!!!
its much deeper than just a profit motive

i used to make the profit motive argument myself many years ago when i was a brainwashed idealistic new left social justice warrior; it goes much deeper than profit....there IS a conspiracy

the people behind these corporations create the currency in the first place as they own the central banks! They have bottomless resources in a currency based system so they don't need the profits

For them currency is a means to an end, the end being POWER and they used that wealth to fund the eugenics movement. However as mark passio might argue they are not really eugenicists as eugenicists want to improve the human stock. They are disgenicists in that they are trying to damage and degrade peoples DNA

Where does that ultimately lead?

It leads to things like CRISPR gene editing, designer babies and transhumanism with the elites being the only ones who can afford to dig their damaged bodies out of the mess they have created in the first place. Everyone else has to watch subsequent generations of their gene pool degrade, lose fertility and IQ and within what will be a shockingly short space of time for many, die out

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 04-01-2019 at 11:10 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote