View Single Post
Old 25-11-2016, 08:44 PM   #51
lightgiver

Arrow Blood & Whiskey

Old No. 7 Black Label..

Lotte Lenya - Moon of Alabama ..
Quote:
Silver Cornet (1986): When Jack Daniel opened The White Rabbit & Red Dog saloons in Lynchburg in 1892, he thought of a novel way to attract people to the town square.. Daniel recruited townspeople & distillery workers as musicians for his new band..

White Rabbit - Jefferson Airplane + Motion Device ..

The Jack Daniel's brand's official website suggests that its founder, Jasper Newton "Jack" Daniel, was born in 1850(tombstone bears that date), but says his exact birth date is unknown..The company website says it is customary to celebrate his birthday in September.. The Tennessee state library website said in 2013 that records list his birth date as September 5, 1846, and that the 1850 birth date seems impossible since his mother died in 1847..Jack was 1 of 13 children fathered by Calaway Daniel and was the youngest of his mother's 10 children..After Daniel's mother, Lucinda Cook Daniel, died, his father remarried and had several more children.. Jack Daniel's grandfather, Joseph "Job" Daniel, emigrated from Wales along with his Scottish wife, Elizabeth Calaway, to the US..He was of Welsh, Scottish, English, and Scots-Irish descent.. Daniel's father died in the Civil War, and he despised his step-mother, and as a result he ran away from home and was essentially orphaned at a young age..Daniel was taken in by a local lay preacher and moonshine distiller named Dan Call and began learning the distilling trade as a teenager from Call and Call's Master Distiller Nearis (sometimes spelled Nearest) Green, an enslaved African American man, who continued to work with Call after emancipation..Daniel died in 1911 from blood poisoning.. An oft-told tale is that the infection began in one of his toes, which Daniel injured one early morning at work by kicking his safe in anger when he could not get it open (he was said to always have had trouble remembering the combination)..

Platoon (7/10) - The Death of Sgt. Elias (1986) HD ..

Sir Thomas Robert Tighe Chapman, 7th Baronet (6 November 1846 – 8 April 1919) was an Anglo-Irish landowner, the last of the Chapman baronets of Killua Castle in Ireland..For many years he lived under the name of Thomas Robert Lawrence, taking the name of his partner, Sarah Lawrence, the mother of his 5 sons.. The Chapman family belonged to the higher level of the Anglo-Irish landowning class and for generations its members had married into families of a similar standing in England and Ireland..As a younger son, it was expected that Chapman would run, rather than own, the family's estates, and from 1866 to 1868 he learnt about estate management at the Royal Agricultural College, Cirencester..However, his elder brother, William Eden Chapman (1844–1870), an officer in the 15th The King's Hussars, died in May 1870, leaving Chapman as the heir..The third brother, Francis Vansittart Chapman, was then trained to manage the estates..In the late 1870s, the Chapmans took on as a governess a capable and cheerful young Scotswoman who was known as Sarah Lawrence..By this time, Edith Chapman had become zealously religious, subjecting members of her household to frequent prayer meetings and disapproving of many of their pleasures, while Chapman himself had become a heavy drinker..He fell in love with Sarah Lawrence, who was younger than he by some 15 years..One of Chapman's daughters later recalled that her father usually had a dour manner, but whenever Sarah Lawrence entered a room, he became "all gay"..In 1885, Lawrence became pregnant.. She went to live in rooms in Dublin which Chapman got for her, and in December 1885 a son was born and christened Montagu Robert..He then left his wife to live with Lawrence.. He took her to live at Tremadog, Caernarfonshire, now Gwynedd, North Wales, and their second illegitimate son, christened Thomas Edward and later known as Lawrence of Arabia, was born there in August 1888 and if you make it past the shotgun in the hall, dial the combination, open the priesthole...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Daniel%27s
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sir_Th...n,_7th_Baronet
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...1&postcount=44I'm sure you've all heard the old wives' tale that no hypnotized subject may be forced to do that which is repellent to his moral nature, whatever that may be..Over what range will you fire?..I'm not sure yet but probably not more than 700 feet..Will the gentleman be moving?..Stationary..Will you go for a head shot or a chest shot?.Probably head..What about the chance of a second shot?..Well I might get the chance but I doubt it..In any event I'll need a silencer to escape..In that case you'd better have explosive bullets..I can prepare a handful along with the gun.. Glycerin or mercury?..Oh mercury..much cleaner..Talking about killing?.Y'all experts?..https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=231
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...om_cross07.htm + Aga Khan IV receiving a gift of Trinitite - Get set for Ecky thump..I still shudder when I think about the warrior who came up behind me, and the thwacking he gave me with his pork sword...

Last edited by lightgiver; 26-11-2016 at 02:46 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote