View Single Post
Old 30-10-2018, 07:41 PM   #435
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
yeah i've heard the theory of water being used through the pyramid to generate energy

the large blocks above the kings chamber are not arranged to provide sturctural support but imo to act as an amplifier

the chamber is made of granite which of course contains crystals that are good for resonance

just as the freemasons resurrect their initiates to the morning star the kings chamber sarcophagus may have been used for initiations to impact the consciousness of the initiate

when one pharoah died his funeral may have doubled as the coronation of the next king who may have astral projected into the stars to be crowned by the celestial hierarchy

perhaps the 'sarcophagus' was originally covered at times also with a membrane which could have been used with fine dust to create cymatic patterns caused by the resonance of the chamber at different times which would create patterns caused by the stars to produce an alphabet of the stars

According to the works of Edgay Caye, the empty sarcophagus is meant to symbolise that at completion of the journey there will be no more death.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote