View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 11:59 AM   #425
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Of course you dont agree with them just being greedy fatcats. Doesnt fit in with the more exciting view they they are out to get you.

People in the establishment are connected regardles of whether they are freemasons or not. They go to the same schools and clubs, etc. I agree that a secret group of people could conspire to dominate nations but again, you dont need freemasonry for that.
there is a network of secret societies but freemasonry is probably the largest umbrella organisation

Quote:
To lay the blame for all of this at the door of freemasonry is just bogus and shoddy.
unless of course freemasony a religious order according to manley p hall or what i would call a magical order does indeed have a global agenda

maybe as a low down minion you are just not privy to that agenda and are not knowledgable about the wider conspiracy to be able to discearn that agenda

Quote:
In fact it would serve the real perpetrators really well as it would mean the attention was directed at somebody else, another large organisation where they may have infiltrators hiding behind a charitable insituation.

What is clear is that you have absolutely no intetion of admitting that freemasonry does aspire to good values,
i think you should judge people by what they do not what they say because if you ask a murdering psychopath if they are a murdering psychopath they will say 'no, i'm a great guy'

Quote:
which Im sure you actually agree with if you studied them, but instead continue to hold out on the abject lie that all freemasons are guilty for the crimes of a few. Like I asked before which you didnt answer, would you hold the average catholic accountable for the sins of the church? same goes for any other group. Good and bad exist in all things.
that's a bad example because i see the catholic church as being part of the conspiracy too

i see the NWO being controlled through the vatican city which has a solar phallic obelisk in the middle of st marks square and through washington district of columbia which has the washington monument obelisk and londons square mile banking district which has cleopatras needle

Those three areas are all seperate legal enclaves from the countries they are located within. They are essentially protected from investigation from the national police. They contain freemasonic headquarters and they represent the administrative head of the NWO, its religious centre and also its banking district or to put it into language a freemason might understand: the head, the heart and the generative organs

Quote:
Davids view is based on what he has read rather than what he knows himself. He also has a bit of a habit of taking the worst case scenario and acting like that is the norm. Lets not forget, he doesnt know for sure what goes on
no YOU don't know for sure what's going on but you can't speak for people who are more informed than you
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote