View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 05:01 PM   #423
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
oh for sure there are bad actors out there who 'poison the well' and this is why you should cross reference things as much as you can

so david has a pretty extensive view of the situation. If you read his book 'the perception deception' for example he covers a vast range of subject areas

There are many great authors out there but they tend to have a speciality area where as david is more of a generalist who knows about a lot of areas and as a result can then connect them up

So if we have a supposition for example that there is a secretive cabal who are planning to create a world government run by them and that they have plans to depopulate the planet and then enslave it under a SMART grid technocracy we need to be looking at diverse areas in which to test that supposition

That's what david is doing by looking at all the areas he does in his research and also with the headlines of this website

As time goes on and all these elements fall into place we have a situation where more and more arrows point towards something being true

As you learn more and more about the connections between people and as you observe their behaviours and listen to their statements you can begin to get an idea of the lay of the land and the more attuned you become to that the more adept you become at reading situations because you essentially come to understand the game plan and once you understand that you can even predict things a lot of the time because you know where it is they are planning to take us next as per their agenda

That can take years of research to have that kind of clarity of vision

I don't agree with the profit motive argument. Sure that might be true of target driven mid level management but at the top they have agendas and sometimes they even tell you what their agendas are. Othertimes whistleblowers tell us
Of course you dont agree with them just being greedy fatcats. Doesnt fit in with the more exciting view they they are out to get you.

People in the establishment are connected regardles of whether they are freemasons or not. They go to the same schools and clubs, etc. I agree that a secret group of people could conspire to dominate nations but again, you dont need freemasonry for that. To lay the blame for all of this at the door of freemasonry is just bogus and shoddy. In fact it would serve the real perpetrators really well as it would mean the attention was directed at somebody else, another large organisation where they may have infiltrators hiding behind a charitable insituation.

What is clear is that you have absolutely no intetion of admitting that freemasonry does aspire to good values, which Im sure you actually agree with if you studied them, but instead continue to hold out on the abject lie that all freemasons are guilty for the crimes of a few. Like I asked before which you didnt answer, would you hold the average catholic accountable for the sins of the church? same goes for any other group. Good and bad exist in all things.

Davids view is based on what he has read rather than what he knows himself. He also has a bit of a habit of taking the worst case scenario and acting like that is the norm. Lets not forget, he doesnt know for sure what goes on so he doesnt really know the truth and therefore cant have formed a view that is completely accurate, especially as his anti-masonic bias is clear to see. I have read at least 3 of his books so know what he writes. Was actually tempted to get his latest book but thought it might be another repitition like the others seemed to be. Only a person who has seen both sides of a situation can really make an impartial assessement, not a person who is speculating based on possibly corrupt or false information.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote