View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 04:43 PM   #422
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Independant media? what about controlled opposition? what if they are created with the express purpose of deceiving you? what if they give a few facts mixed with a lot of shit to throw you off the scent? I find it odd that you go on about controlled opposition and can put your trust in some people so easily.

I have went onto various truther websites over time and found that what they often do is to cut and paste from each other, so this shared information is generally from once source that cant be verified (not suspicious is it, lol). Im quite certain that a lot of information from whistle blowers is frabrication. All you need is a person with some basic knowledge of say freemasonry, enough to sound authentic, but who will then introduce all sorts of other junk, stuff they know people expect to hear or want to hear, and then people think they have been given inside information when they have really been duped. There are lost of groups out there who would love to destroy freemasonry, or if not destroy to hide within it.
oh for sure there are bad actors out there who 'poison the well' and this is why you should cross reference things as much as you can

so david has a pretty extensive view of the situation. If you read his book 'the perception deception' for example he covers a vast range of subject areas

There are many great authors out there but they tend to have a speciality area where as david is more of a generalist who knows about a lot of areas and as a result can then connect them up and see them within the context of a larger picture

So if we have a supposition for example that there is a secretive cabal who are planning to create a world government run by them and that they have plans to depopulate the planet and then enslave it under a SMART grid technocracy we need to be looking at diverse areas in which to test that supposition

That's what david is doing by looking at all the areas he does in his research and also with the headlines of this website

As time goes on and all these elements fall into place we have a situation where more and more arrows point towards something being true

As you learn more and more about the connections between people and as you observe their behaviours and listen to their statements you can begin to get an idea of the lay of the land and the more attuned you become to that the more adept you become at reading situations because you essentially come to understand the game plan and once you understand that you can even predict things a lot of the time because you know where it is they are planning to take us next as per their agenda

That can take years of research to have that kind of clarity of vision

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
I get it about the health stuff and agree but you cant say that because such a thing applies to one situation then it has to apply to all others. The truth is that big business is often keen to get products on the market without full testing and things may seem safe in the short term but have long term problems. I wouldnt be shocked if some were happy to sell dodgy products as long as they make a packet.
I don't agree with the profit motive argument. Sure that might be true of target driven mid level management but at the top they have agendas and sometimes they even tell you what their agendas are. Othertimes whistleblowers tell us and othertimes it is the moves people make that shows their hand
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 02-09-2018 at 04:49 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote