View Single Post
Old 25-05-2018, 12:02 AM   #27
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
Yeah? And where is this 842lbs of lunar samples? Have you seen it? Must be a very common type of rock, probably commonly found on Earth. So what is there to differentiate this particular type of rock to any down here?
Zero terrestrial weathering, solar isotopes, micro-meteorite impact craters, dry as a bone(water carried in volcanic beads).

Quote:
None, I believe, because the “moon samples” were not of interest to anyone. No one said, “gosh, this is unusual.” I should know. I went to the National geological museum in London where they had a tiny bit on display, and it said bugger all. Couldn’t differentiate it from a meteorite.
You can't differentiate anything related to geology, doesn't stop you from making lots of noise though. Apollo samples show evidence of low gravity formation and several other things...

http://meteorites.wustl.edu/lunar/howdoweknow.htm

Quote:
Now onto this “huge cost” Remember Moores law that every 18 months memory doubles? Yes, well it applies to cost as well, otherwise microchips would never have dropped in price, but they did. So what is the special exception with a rocket engine then? Oh no! We can’t allow those to have a price drop, a new moon rocket must cost exactly the same as it did half a century ago. It’s the exception.

What?? Like a car, the rocket is just a piece of scrap powered by hydrogen. Not very difficult to make hydrogen and oxygen, is it? They seem to be able to make everything else, why do they go all fairy over the moon rocket? I think somebody is pulling your leg. Somebody is hiding something.
Thanks for sharing your inside knowledge on spacecraft design and your theory on what is being hidden. This theory about...."oooh they haven't been back, therefore all the proof they went doesn't count".....a little on the ignorant side huh?
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote