View Single Post
Old 24-05-2018, 11:55 PM   #26
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
Cannot escape from where? Do you think the gravity of the sun stops them from escaping? Really, that’s a first,and what special rule do gamma waves abide by that the rest of the electromagnetic spectrum doesn’t?
Does the word google confuse you?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunlight

"Although the Sun produces gamma rays as a result of the nuclear-fusion process, internal absorption and thermalization convert these super-high-energy photons to lower-energy photons before they reach the Sun's surface and are emitted out into space. As a result, the Sun does not emit gamma rays from this process, but it does emit gamma rays from solar flares."

As I said no major solar flares Apollo.

Quote:
My guess work about the sun does not interest you, and apparently that’s funny? Well, thank you for crediting me with the idea, but even my over inflated sense of grandeur doesn’t quite permit me to take such credit. I don’t suppose you’ve read anything about the electric universe? Na, didn’t think so. Ah, go back to your clockwork train set.
Listen carefully, I've been involved in numerous bullshit electrickery universe threads. I don't have a train set, but I do have an arse kicking set though.
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote