View Single Post
Old 24-05-2018, 08:40 PM   #23
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
What do you mean, no x-rays from the sun? Is the sun a thermonuclear fusion of hydrogen or an electric light bulb? If a little tiny Hiroshima bomb which wasn’t even fusion but fission can produce high energy gamma rays to such high strength that it lingers for years afterwards, I should have though that the sun, which is one gigantic hydrogen bomb should produce enough gamma rays to fry an egg, so obviously its going to produce X-rays. If it doesn’t then it can’t be a thermonuclear fusion can it?

There’s a solar wind. Something somewhere is wrong.
I don’t think the sun is a thermonuclear explosion at all, and given that they’ve lied about that, causes further doubt about the authenticity of the moon landing.
The Sun emits no gamma rays. They cannot escape. The x-rays are weak as crap. Prove me wrong if you say otherwise.

Your guesswork about the Sun doesn't interest me
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote