View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 12:21 PM   #3
lookfar

Quote:
Originally Posted by llogun View Post
After getting rid of my symptoms of cancer i decieded to put a advert in my local paper to help people with cancer to make them aware how you can get cancer and how you can get rid of it. I read the advert out to the person to put in the paper and as soon as i said the word cancer he said i cant use the word cancer. I said why, and he said because it would upset to many people. I said your joking . He said no. I told him that was not the reason why i cant use the word cancer. I told him that people are not meant to know the real truth about cancer and that its all about money.

I thought i would try and get some sponsership from some heath shops where i buy my supplements products from that i buy for cancer so i could put a advert in the paper. Its £55 for a advert. When i read there disclamer on the product that they sell the disclamer is nearly a page long i would not stand a chance getting any sponsership from them.

People are so programed by the people at the top its a brick wall to try and get the info out there. I put a advert in my local shop. The response from some of the people that go in the shop were they think im mad and the only way to get rid of cancer is by having chemo radiation and a operation. Thats why every 4 minuets some one dies in this country of cancer.

Well i will keep trying
Hi llogun

I'm so pleased to hear you've managed to rid yourself of this, that's excellent news honey, well done!!

Good onya for wanting to share the information with others as well, I hope you get to reach them, despite being blocked by the shops/media etc. Keep trying other means though, word of mouth is always a good way. Please, whatever you do, don't let them stop you getting the info out, I believe there's a huge amount of people who are desperate for alternative ways to beat this rather than the normal radiotherapy/chemo approach.

Is it possible for you to put all the information on a thread here? That would get to reach a good amount of people for a start.
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote