View Single Post
Old 24-05-2018, 08:38 PM   #22
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
The Hassle lads had autowind? Then what was Kubrick up to with his manual wind cameras, how did he cock that one up? Something is wrong here. If it was an autowind camera, Kubrick should have used an autowind in 2001. Perhaps it was more dramatic having the actor rotate the camera.

We still don’t know why the boy was wearing a jumper with an apollo picture on it.

Anyway, we haven’t been back, not officialy. Seems a bit strange. Why haven’t we been back? There are plenty of mysteries up there, but we haven’t been back. They claim the moon is hollow due to sound testing, that it “rung like a bell.” We actualy know fuck all as to what went on up there.

They’re supposed to have taken a battery car up there. So there is a car on the moon. Well imagine how much more stuff they could put on the moon now we’ve got miniaturised electronics and carbon fibre. I don’t see too many rockets makin the journey there, so why accept that they ever went there in the first place. Why bother with all their so-called evidence. You’re clearly convinced it happened. I am not at all convinced we went there. I know I certainly didn’t. So who the hell did?
How can anyone in this day and age fail to be able to use a search engine? Money and motive is why they never went back....it was horrifically expensive. The big rocket being the major cost.

Since Kubrick had fuck all to do with the Moon landings, what he did with cameras and jumpers is just a tad irrelevant.

Their "so called" evidence includes 842lbs of analysed and peer reviewed lunar samples and the other stuff I listed. You don't get to wave it away because you didn't know about any if it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote