View Single Post
Old 10-07-2018, 07:44 PM   #323
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
I think 2nd proves we have improved massively compared to the previous seasons..
City were unplayable for large parts (most) of the season, the only wobble they suffered was when they were something like 13 points clear with 5 games left!
I can't see City's dominance changing this season - don't know where Pep is going to spend his millions, but with another top draw striker and midfielder and / or defender we'll see City dominate across the board.

Pep said he didn't have enough players to bring home more silver wear, he'll vamp up his reserve team to do that.

Mourinho just seems empty and passionless, and i think that energy rubs off on his players. Utd need passion - something Sir Alex had in abundance.

i don't like him, as a man / media personality or a manager, and while i'm not Utd fan, i think he's bad for the club.

Liverpool will be a dark horse this season. and i expect they will the toughest challenge to City's reign - they beat them home and away last season (i think?) and i think they'll push City to the wall.

Utd will mix things up, but i don't see them beating Liverpool, and i'd say they'll be lucky to get top five.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote