View Single Post
Old 25-06-2008, 06:48 PM   #20
free canada
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hirschfelder View Post
Do I think his blog was shut down? No, and here's why

His blog wasn't entirely original and some of it was a bit tenuous and vague. Why single out him amongst the many other bloggers who are also exposing these things?

Secondly, if we're led to believe they're trying to silence him then we also have to believe that those trying to silence him are morons. Ever since his blog went "down" there's been a couple of people working full time incessantly promoting his blog and interview

It's as if the whole David Icke forum has been hijacked and is full of stickes, bumpies, propogandists and suspicious "noobs" promoting and marketing Rik's work! Hardly an effective strategy by the planet's secret rulers. They were supposed to shut him up

Ironic that his blog should be about a staged event and that he should go on to stage an event of his own. It's a shame, because he did have a good eye for these things

Anyway, here's another good blog about similar things. Fortunately this blogger isn't "with his family" [/timid voice], nor is he victim of the Secret Service's recent purge on bloggers in Syria, Beijing, Iran and Yorkshire

http://concretejunkyard.blogspot.com...ing-glass.html
hello hirschfelder

i am going to have to disagree with you on this point. i don't think rik has staged this event at all and if you listen to his interview and read some of his work it wouldn't make sense for him to do it this way. There have been a few of us trying to keep the info fresh and on the front page to get more people to see his research. It is ironic that his research was about a staged event and that is exactly why people think it was taken down. It's hard to have a staged event if everyone knows the exact details of the event. If you take a step back from the situation you will see that rik seems to have seen something that other saw and just expanded on it, which is what this research is all about. Getting this info out is very important to some of us and the more people that can expand on it the better. I myself am a little concerned with the lack of care for a fellow researcher that drops out of sight and people feel that it doesn't matter or that it is just a hoax. shame i say shame. We all know here how much the internet means to us and if you where rik who probably spent more time on the internet than any of us wouldn't there be a better way to slow down or take a break. i still think its fishy and am just trying to help spread the knowledge as much as i can. it is a lot of work trying to keep this stuff fresh. its been 2 weeks now and rik hasn't even posted a message anywhere. mow if that isn't alarming than i don't know what else could happen to make people start to stand up and do something that a fellow truth seeker has been taken and we just think the whole thing is for not. anyway i will try to keep this up as long as i cn and hope that rik returns to us safe.
free canada is offline   Reply With Quote