View Single Post
Old 24-06-2008, 09:22 AM   #10
free canada
Banned

Default nore from riks blog

The X could symbolise a cross as well, signifying spiritual resurrection. Maybe initiation through physical suffering? If so, who utilises the cross? The Vatican.
Also X is the 24th letter of the alphabet, 2+4 =6,XXX - 666.

W which is Vav in Hebrew is numerically 6. So every web page is www = 666. Also Fox News, F-6,O 15 (1+5=6) and X-24 (2+4=6) FOX - 666

In regards to Occult symbolism 6 is the number of the sun, Aleister Crowley was the beast 666 and he's George Bush's Grandaddy. And you could relate the number six to the star of David and then New Jeruselum.

Capital and largest city of the modern state of Israel (although its status as capital is disputed); it was captured from Jordan in 1967 in the Six Day War; a holy city for Jews and Christians and Muslims; was the capital of an ancient kingdom

Notice that SIX DAY WAR,mmmmmm

And the mother of synchronicities just occurred while i was browsing, check this link,

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph...ye_678402n.jpg

As far as the Diana/Prince William thing, check out Artemis (Greek Mythology) who was later identified as Diana and her relation to Adonis or Adonai (Osiris) (A life-death-rebirth deity) Jesus Christ. Sorry not very coherent-late and tired i'll post you more if i think of anything.
free canada is offline   Reply With Quote