View Single Post
Old 08-05-2018, 09:40 PM   #34
aronia

Thumbs up You dont get sick with this kind of Magnesium!

I dont know anything about Magnesium oil except i got some infomation from the last expo i was in Fenruar 2018.

Anyway this is the best source : Doctor's Best, High Absorption Magnesium.

I take one in the morning and in the Evening. You dont get sick with this kind of Magnesium.

I take Doctor's Best, High Absorption Magnesium with Healthy Origins, Vitamin D3, 10,000 IU with one capusle of the best Vitamin K life Extension "Super K" and Tablet of Source Naturals Hyaluronic Joint Complex, and one capsule of Life Extension "Bones Restore" all these need to be taking together to the absolute best effect on your body and mind. I take them under or after my breakfast and under or after my dinnar.

Anyway i got professonal advices and tests an Homeopath and nutrition consultant since December 2007 from some who has spend he life helping people in a another way.

I guess i'm better of than most because he. She done test on me for many years every year to see if i get everything i need - now only im going their 1-2 times every year.

My friend has done the research very well.

Last edited by aronia; 08-05-2018 at 10:46 PM.
aronia is offline   Reply With Quote