View Single Post
Old 11-09-2016, 07:56 PM   #4014
annahoolinweizheng

Default lee rigby

Quote:
Originally Posted by reallife View Post
You can't keep that many people quiet!!!
Lee Rigby was my natural son. I have wrote to hundreds of UK MP, but none of them wrote me back and none of them disagreed me.#

My name is anna Zheng, Zheng is my surname, my Chinese maiden name is Wei, I was born 15th Jan 1964.I am Chinese who came to Britain in 1987 Nov, as I was married to an English man John Joseph Hoolin. I gave birth to my son on 11th Jan 1988, at the Roy Hartley Maternity Unit at Billinge Hospital. The hospital exchanged my baby for an orphan baby abandoned by his mother, now I believe it was Lyn J Seville, who was 21 years years old.

My baby was registered as Andrew Hoolin name after his father John J Hoolin, my name was written as Anna Hoolin. on baby's birth record written as John Hoolin. on 2002,John's birth record was added more details on, Anna Hoolin should be as Anna Hoolin, Maiden name Wei zheng. Please look my face book for my and John's picture, I look just like Lee Rigby and John looks just like Lyn Rigby.

I didn't know my baby was exchanged until I saw Lee Rigby's news on TV. I recognized it was by son immediately. then I checked and realized my blood group is O, John's is B and my ex husband John J Hoolin blood group is O.
my face book:About Anna Zheng - Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/anna.zheng.336 - Translate this page
Anna Zheng is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Anna Zheng and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the ...

Youtube:
anna zheng
annahoolinweizheng is offline   Reply With Quote