View Single Post
Old 27-03-2015, 06:26 PM   #21
kappy0405

He is definitely against representative democracy or what passes as "democracy" in society today. He believes the transition to democracy was merely a ploy to institute a more covert form of tyranny.

David Icke: "The greatest form of control is where you think you're free while you're being fundamentally manipulated and dictated to. One from of dictatorship is being in a prison cell and you can see the bars and touch them. The other one is sitting in a prison cell but you can't see the bars and think you're free".

Or as Geothe said, "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they're free".

In general I assume he wants a decentralized society where the masses can rule themselves, but he's probably more of an anarchist than anything.

As far as I'm aware, he's never really delved into what kind of a political system he would actually support. I suppose he'd just say "it's all bollocks".

=Thesis & Anti-Thesis: Don't pick a side!! Don't fall for it!!

Last edited by kappy0405; 27-03-2015 at 06:27 PM.
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote