View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 03:55 PM   #18
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkplug View Post
I can't wait for him and the rest of the ivory tower brigade to be voted out.
and be replaced by who?

labour?

what labour has been doing is funnelling literally MILLIONS of poor unskilled people into the country

so if we consider that we are now moving into an age of AUTOMATION where machines are going to replace human workers WHERE ARE ALL THOSE PEOPLE GOING TO GET JOBS?????

Driverless cars for example will replace cab drivers, lorriy drivers, van drivers, bus drivers, train drivers, tram drivers

All those people will lose their jobs in the next decade and many cab drivers are immigrants

So what do they do for a job then?

If you are in a job where you think you are safe from automation then consider this: as other people lose their jobs they will look to do other jobs and to retrain and reskill and move into other areas and they may want YOUR job; so there will be increasing pressure on the jobs that do exist which will drive down wages and work conditions because as there are so many people wanting your job your boss can then pay you lower wages and give you worse work conditions because if you don't like it there will be plenty of people they will replace you with

you ever heard anyone ever make that threat to you? Well a lot more people will be hearing that

No one is going to feel secure in their jobs and that to a large extent is the fault of labour for boosting the countries population so much
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 03-03-2018 at 04:02 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote