View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 06:36 PM   #35
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
The reality is there are people who do human sacrifice, as shown by the young african boy who was killed in a ritual in London, apparently part of some African ritual. From what I rememer his stomach had gold in it and his limbs were removed. You could say that was a pagan child sacrifice but lets face, most modern western pagans are more interested in being tuned into the natural world and working with nature, etc.

We could say that those christians in the Phillipines who get nailed to crosses a easter are following some satanic cult.
sure there are levels to this thing so low level freemasons and wiccans don't know that they are just the bottom layer of a giant satanic pyramid

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
I think Crowley is a fascinating subject to discuss. Maybe we should have a thread on that?
why is it straying into areas that you'd like people not to discuss?

need to change the locus do you to protect the pagan revival agenda?
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote