View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 06:25 PM   #32
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Lol, bit of a christian fundy response that, totally false and fear based. There was a time christians were accused of practising cannabalism you know.
well that's because of their claim that the bread they ate for mass actually turned into the body of christ...which would be cannibalism

Unless of course the bread is made from wheat and jesus was an anthropomorphism of the corn spirit in which case christians really are eating the body of jesus...aren't they?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Why do your view points always revolved around the very worst things? there are christians who would happily kill pagans in this modern age. That is pretty satanic.
Sure but they'd perhaps struggle to find anything within their dogma that justifies it

satanists on the other hand would merely be following the doctrines of their religion if they were making sacrifices

I guess the issue is over whether or not something is publically tolerated or kept underground. At the moment satanic sacrifice would not be publically tolerated however practitioners like crowley would i'm sure like to change that
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote