View Single Post
Old 09-04-2015, 05:04 PM   #336
binki

To try to keep a long story short, I was drawn to questioning the truth around 2007. It led me to God, which led me to your "Secrets of the matrix". I found it easy to listen to you speak, you have a nice voice and are a very likeable man. And you came across as genuine, compassionate, passionate with a desire to reveal the truth. Then I got to part 3, where you talk about the reptilians. I admit my mind's first response to that, which I had never heard before, was that if I even entertain that as a possibility, then it would cast doubts on my sanity, and I then questioned your sanity. But something inside of me said "You were seeking answers Bianca. They may not be the answers you thought you would find, but keep an open mind".

So I listened to what you had to say, because something inside of me trusted you. It was a weird experience, because it was like all the walls in my mind came down, and the roof came off, and my mind was then open to a greater range of possibility. I didn't automatically believe everything you said, but as time went by and I continued to do some of my own research, I started to believe you more and more.

You have changed my life completely, and I am very grateful to you. I send alot of positive energy and thoughts your way.

You are a very strong man, possibly the strongest, and you are so brave to stand up against these scary entities. I have an enormous amount of respect for you, you are truly a brilliant person

And to write books that are loaded with so much information! My God! It took me a long time to get through "Human race get off your knees- The lion sleeps no more", and I could only retain some of the information. I am sure to be going back over some parts, especially the part about the moon. It is really 'coincidental' that the sun and the moon appear to be the same size in the sky. What is that??? You are ingenious!

Your website is one of the first I check in the morning. There is alot I dont understand. The details of politics goes over my head, but I believe I have a bit of insight to the nature of reality because of you, and that was one of my major questions when I consciously started on my journey. I just didn't get it.

I'm gonna say it, I just adore you! I wish there were more people like you on the planet. I wish I could meet a man like you on my side of the globe. You're pretty cute I am sorry, I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable, but I just think I need to express myself truthfully and let you know that many people think so highly of you. And as more time goes by, you become more known and loved by many people.

There will obviously be those that cannot grasp some of the things you discuss, but have faith that the powers of good are on your side and are working with you in your battle to awaken humanity. I am sure that it must seem hopeless to you sometimes, but keep doing what you're doing, I believe you are on the right track.

Lots of love, laughter and light,
Bianca xo
binki is offline   Reply With Quote