View Single Post
Old 23-09-2017, 03:11 PM   #1
childofthetao

Arrow This is Gematria

Gematria is a massive part of the religion of the hidden rulers of this world, up to the high level Zionists and the occult orders such as the Freemason, Skull and Bones, OTO, Thelema and the Jesuits.

I firmly believe this is not coincidence (calculate the odds if you doubt it).

In gematria numbers in reverse are considered the same, for example 119 is the same as 911. I don't know the reason for this, I imagine it may have to do with Hebrew being read from right to left. Also 0's don't count so 101 = 11 etc.

---------------------------------

77 is the hexadecimal value of 119
77 being the hexadecimal value of 119 is why Britain's 911 was 77.

Flight 77 took off and crashed into the 77' Pentagon on the 77th meridian after being in the air for 77 minutes crashing on the 577th minute of the day.

Hard to believe but you can verify this for yourself if need be.

The first tower to fall, fell from top to bottom in 11 seconds.

The second tower to fall, collapsed in 9 seconds.

11 is a master builder number (whatever that means).

New York is the 11th state.
New York City has 11 letters.

The first plane to hit the Twin Towers was flight AA:11
A is the first letter in the alphabet, thus A =1, thus AA = 11

Flight 11 had 11 crew, 81 passengers, and 92 total crew. 9+2 = 11
81 Passengers = 8+1 = 9. 92 Total = 9+2 = 11. Combined, we get 9/11

Flight 77, a multiple of 11, had 65 passengers. 6+5=11

The Twin Towers were, architecturally, a standing 11, towering over all of New York City.

The Rockefellers both proposed and approved construction of the WTC.

Rockefeller = 110
They were 110 stories tall.

This seems like something they do regularly since "Donald John Trump" = 68 and Trump's tallest building is 68 floors tall.

----------------------------------
Building 7 fell later that day, it was 47 floors tall. 4+7 = 11

911 itself reduces to 11: 9+1+1 = 11

The 7/7 bombings of London took place at 8:49 am, or, 11 until 9 in the morning.
Remember 77 is the hexadecimal value of 119.

Here I show a screenshot from a popular "Simpsons 911 predictive programming" clip. Hopefully you guys know a bit about mentalism (how Derren Brown makes you think of the number he wanted you to), otherwise the concept of predictive programming may not make sense to you. I do not talk about predictive programming here, only gematria.

First you see the 911 made from the 9 and the towers.

Bart says "Nine bucks? This one's on me!" which in single reduction sums to 119.
In full reduction (kv) it sums to 101 which is 11 (since 0's don't count in gematria).
In reverse full reduction this phrase sums to 115 which is the octal value of 77.
In reverse ordinal this phrase sums to 313. 313 is the 65th prime number. 65 is the duo value of 77, it is the hex value of 101 (11), and in octal 65 is 101 (11).

The actual words spoken while the image is fully shown like in the screenshot is the last part of the phrase, omitting the "nine bucks?" part, Creating a clear link between specifically the last part of the phrase and the image.

"This ones on me!" sums to 156 in ordinal. The 156th prime number is 911.
In the Franc Baconis cipher this phrase sums to 311. WTC construction began on 3/11.
I will include this point even though I have been omitting the 33's for brevity. 311 in hex is 137, the 33rd prime, 33 is very important to the Freemasons. Seemingly as important as 93 is to Thelemites perhaps? (I wont go into flight 93 for brevity but the are lots of 33's coded there, I also avoided several 111's, I don't know how familiar people are with the occult significance of these numbers).

The Simpsons thing above is my work. The rest was discovered by Zachary Hubbard.

If anyone wants to make the case that this is all random and cherry picked numbers I am willing to listen to your argument but I must ask that you provide clear evidence for your claim. By claiming such you completely ignore the odds, the impossible odds (imo). Please factor that in to your response.

Would Islamic Terrorists be practicing Judaic Mysticism?

One year before 9/11, in September of 2000, The Project for the New American Century which was made up of members of George W. Bush's Presidential Cabinet released this:

They call for a New Pearl Harbor. Right after 9/11 happened what did Bush call the attack? He called it "our new pearl harbor". Then many more called it that in the media.

The 156th prime number is 911.

They do everything by the numbers.

Last edited by childofthetao; 23-09-2017 at 06:01 PM.
childofthetao is offline   Reply With Quote