View Single Post
Old 01-07-2016, 11:40 PM   #56
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappy0405 View Post
It's also democratic for them to vote on the issue now that the circumstances have dramatically changed. They have never voted on whether to not to stay in a UK that is not in the EU.

You mentioned "little dictators", but if anything it's dictatorial to deny them that right.

In what way?

Would you be saying what you are saying if the vote was the other way around ? Anyway, how many referendums do you want ? - One every fortnight until you get the result that you want ?

Look, the Irish (Republic) voted against the EU and the EU didnt like that result, so they forced them to have another referendum less than a year later. It seems that you might be in favour of that type of non-democracy ?
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote