View Single Post
Old 26-08-2014, 03:15 PM   #88
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by super glue View Post
Good news on the new nipper BTW, and if you ever want a highly skilled teacher of skills and trades, I am willing to lend a hand in any way I can to get your viable program/business going.

Today there are many people looking for good alternatives where skills can come into line for making savings and the need for retail therapy in order of surviving, skills is the surest way to do this as I know your aware.

When I say skills, I mean real life skills, not hobbies for those who think in terms of a holiday, I mean a working holiday where the benefits emerge almost immediately in what is produced.

Pm me for finer details of how it can all be done.
Thanks for the offer superglue But ill have to decline mate! im pretty skilled myself in many trades and im always learning new skills. Alot of the old skills that have long been forgotten by most in the UK are still used here in Bulgaria and people love to teach you how to do them

We are hoping to open an Organic Guest house in the future and maybe sell Organic products/cosmetics thats we grow and make ourselves, online.
"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz
wakeup2nwo is offline   Reply With Quote