View Single Post
Old 27-01-2014, 08:47 PM   #90
arcyclus

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishonwheels View Post
I heard once that many Vietnam vets were purposely given negative evaluations upon discharge to damage their job prospects so they would re-enlist while the war was still going. It was also said that many chose homelessness instead.

*Arcyclus was in Vietnam and has said some pretty interesting things about army intelligence and their role in race baiting and race dividing soldiers at the rear with specifically chosen movies.
Thanks fishonwheels,

If you are a combat Marine and the military no longer has a need for you, or your military occupation, you get fu#cked with. Simple as that. The ugliest part was the race baiting. From the very first day I left Vietnam until I exited the military, 9 months later, there was deliberate, and obvious race baiting. The mess halls were a spectacle of Blacks eating with Blacks and whites eating with whites. Roving agitators made sure there was racial disharmony on the base.

I remember being fu#ked with all the time.

Another way to control you was drugs.

There wasn't to much else to do on base, except do drugs. The movie theaters and clubs seemed to always have something racial going on. I believe drugs were made easily available to Marines from the same people who brought us race baiting(military intelligence)?

It's a shame, many Marines were released from the military with Undesirable Discharges because of drug use. Any Discharge from the military other than an Honorable one, guarantees you a menial job, and the scorn of society, for the rest of you life.

It's a fu#king shame, good, brave, Marines who served their country well, were just chewed up and spit out like that.

Last edited by arcyclus; 27-01-2014 at 10:16 PM.
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote