View Single Post
Old 22-07-2014, 11:07 AM   #983
kaiser

Roage knows, its time for us all to know.

By Roage 20 July 2014
https://www.facebook.com/roger.k.pool?fref=ts

Public Notice:

The killing of non-combatants either in war, through police action or through the withholding of needful things is murder. Any "system of control" no matter how armed, materially supplied and ruthless will not have lawful authority. If it does not have lawful power then it is an affront to nature and the supreme authority that governs it.

Those in these current governmental structures who do no turn away from this murder will not be part of any future society, that is, if any society is left. The idiot concept that men can be controlled through "legality" has never worked, is not working now, and David Rockefeller and the rest of you brainless idiots, will never work.

You have been tricked by our own reprobate nature into proceeding with criminal acts so abominable that you, your kind and all who think as you do, will be wiped clean from this planet and remembered only as a miserable failures.

He who controls the fungus will cause you to be consumed from the inside and it has already begun.

Such lifeless corpses, such as you, cannot stop the putrification process as there is nothing living in you to signal the yeast and fungus not to consume you.

Your "legality" will not immunize you from law and justice.

Only in the animal kingdom do your methods and intellectual rationality reign.

You are cannot murder animals.

You can only murder men.

Men enjoy divine justice. Animals do not.

That is why you lose.

Pay attention criminals you will now have your proof!

Watch now as the world awakens to your crimes.

There is no place to hide.

I witness your crime.

I know what you have done.

You do not have my license to commit murder.

I am not alone.

Stop immediately!

R√łage

This notice should be shared by everyone on every venue or you are among the criminals.
For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. ........Ecclesiastes 1:17-18

Now choose; Red or Blue.

Last edited by kaiser; 22-07-2014 at 11:09 AM.
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote