View Single Post
Old 05-06-2016, 02:06 PM   #17
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglytruth View Post
In his book, The Dönmeh Jews, D. Mustafa Turan writes that Wahhab’s grandfather, Tjen Sulayman, was actually Tjen Shulman, a member of the Jewish community of Basra, Iraq. The Iraqi intelligence report also states that in his book, The Dönmeh Jews and the Origin of the Saudi Wahhabis, Rifat Salim Kabar reveals that Shulman eventually settled in the Hejaz, in the village of al-Ayniyah what is now Saudi Arabia, where his grandson founded the Wahhabi sect of Islam. The Iraqi intelligence report states that Shulman had been banished from Damascus, Cairo, and Mecca for his “quackery.” In the village, Shulman sired Abdul Wahhab. Abdel Wahhab’s son, Muhammad, founded modern Wahhabism.

http://www.strategic-culture.org/new...t-part-ii.html
That's correct about the Royal House of Saud. Also, the ruling elite in Turkey were and probably still are crypto-Jews.

"Ataturk’s suspected strong Jewish roots, information about which was suppressed for decades by a Turkish government that forbade anything critical of the founder of modern Turkey, began bubbling to the surface, first, mostly outside of Turkey and in publications written by Jewish authors.

The 1973 book, The Secret Jews, by Rabbi Joachim Prinz, maintains that Ataturk and his finance minister, Djavid Bey, were both committed Donmeh Jews and that they were in good company because “too many of the Young Turks in the newly formed revolutionary Cabinet prayed to Allah, but had their real prophet [Sabbatai Zevi, the Messiah of Smyrna].

In The Forward of January 28, 1994, Hillel Halkin wrote in The New York Sun that Ataturk recited the Jewish Shema Yisrael (“Hear O Israel”), saying that it was “my prayer too.” The information is recounted from an autobiography by journalist Itamar Ben-Avi, who claims Ataturk, then a young Turkish army captain, revealed he was Jewish in a Jerusalem hotel bar one rainy night during the winter of 1911.
In addition, Ataturk attended the Semsi Effendi grade school in Salonica, run by a Donmeh named Simon Zevi.�Halkin wrote in the New York Sun article about an email he received from a Turkish colleague: “I now know, I know (and I haven’t a shred of doubt) that Ataturk’s father’s family was indeed of Jewish stock.”

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 05-06-2016 at 02:14 PM.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote