View Single Post
Old 14-11-2010, 08:20 PM   #10
mycharona
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorbutterfly View Post
That's not what I meant. I've read nearly every book by him and listened to many interviews. I can't watch youtubes, though, because they trigger my dizzy spells

Anyway, an email friend that I forward his newsletters to, who does not come to this forum, asked me if Icke has answers. I'm not going to tell her to read his books - people consider that a cop-out. You can either tell them he has answers or he doesn't. She wants a summary of what we are supposed to be able to do about the Illuminati, NWO, etc. He would only have needed to write one very short book if the only answer is it's already all inside. She and I both know that, but what does he keep going on and on about if it's only to rile us up or scare us?
Asking someone to read is NOT a cop out. If they are not willing to sit down and read (wow, that sounds so difficult and exhausting), or worse yet, go to a library to find the book for free, there is nothing more you can do.

You are not there to babysit them and hold their hand. They are adults who can educate themselves. So can you, without making false accusations or implying that DI is trying to "scare you."

He makes no such effort. If his ideas "scare you" then you are free to ignore him.

I don't necessarily agree with everything DI writes or states, but I don't feel the need to engage in a passive aggressive phony "debate" either.
mycharona is offline   Reply With Quote