View Single Post
Old 11-11-2018, 01:54 PM   #21
thermion

I'm no doctor either, so don't be confused into thinking I believe in the miracle curative properties of baking soda. But can we make clear what you mean by 'baking soda' because in some places it may be confused with 'baking powder' and we don't want people to use the wrong domestic product - think of the consequences.

Baking soda is sodium bicarbonate and that's all.
Baking powder is a mix of sodium bicarbonate and/or potassium and sodium di-phosphates which react with moisture and warmth to generate CO2.

But where are all theses cured people? Surely there must be cancer forums where these miracle cures are discussed. Or are those forums suppressed too by the hidden hand of Big Pharma? Why are thousands of cancer patients not curing themselves and making it a thing of the past? I mean - cancer - and you're claiming there's a cure for a disease that kills thousands! Perhaps they are out there, but the sheeple are just hoodwinked into believing the medical profession, with painful, possible long therm treatment when there's a much easier fix.

No, sorry, it's impossible to suppress something so important with so basic a cure. It would be in our folk law and cancer would be a thing of the past.

Have you heard of the Darwin Award? I think it's relevant here.
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote