View Single Post
Old 01-01-2016, 09:40 PM   #66
andy1033

I think we are born into the world, and with it born with energy. With our brains we were given, we were given an important role in the universe and how the universe develops, because of our creativity.

So your born with energy, and you use it how you want, to play this role of shaping a universe and where it goes.

But most of you are misled by the gov to use your energies on rubbish, so you stay out of there way of developing the world they want.

But i believe everyone has some role to play in shaping the world, and future.

But like i said, humans are conned by there gov to use this energy and there creativity in a way that wastes it, and they only want them knowing they can shape the tomorrow.

The world is a different place just because you were born into it. Thats a fact, but the gov want you to waste all your energies in ways that do not play into going against there plans for tomorrow.

You all have a role in the way the future of this world plans out i believe, just that you were conned into using your energy on rubbish.

Humans were given creativity and energies for a reason.

Just that most on earth waste it all while they live.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote