View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009, 07:24 PM   #15
tjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by skunksmash View Post
they continue to taze him while asking him to stand up..?? they could of just dragged him out on his knees at the start.......why didn't they..??

b/c what they're after is total control....they want you to completely adhere to their wishes & follow their orders....

thats why they never dragged him out at the start, b/c it would have been admitting defeat...... its all psychological crap!!
It is very difficult to stand up after one zapping at 50,000 volts and impossible after three or four times; so in the end they did have to drag him out. Yet for what? Not signing on before using the library computers???

Frankly, my first feelings are that those police officers should be shot in the head, after first being rendered helpless by being Tazered several times themselves! That is what my first feeling are but using my head, they should be more properly be brought to justice and spend an awful lot of time in jail.

Then I think that most (or all) of these police officers are married and I ask myself how on earth could genuine women make love to such selfish cold-hearted men. And I hope that because they have a conscience their wives leave them. But alas, many women are shallow as are many men.

Sorry but I think they are all the scum of the Earth.
The Universe is a conscious entity. Reality is and our own minds are just a tiny part of the whole but together, we can make more positive changes. Let's get together!

Last edited by tjohn; 02-07-2009 at 07:47 PM.
tjohn is offline   Reply With Quote