View Single Post
Old 11-07-2018, 08:41 AM   #15
andy1033

For me, the best time on earth would of been before there was ever the creature we call humans.

That would of been nature at its best, and pure.

Humans are a waste of time, and i personally do not think they have ever worked out anything. But they think they are masters of the universe.

If there was a real time, before humans ate the apple from the tree of knowledge, that would of been the best time for earth.

I personally do not think any age where humans were thinking beings ever was a decent nice place. The past was rubbish, and the future with humans will be mostly rubbish.

Animals, that come into this world that only live a few years are far better off, then humans whom can live to a 100. What a waste of time human life is, and all this rubbish about being thinking beings, when humans are like a cancer to the earth.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 11-07-2018 at 08:43 AM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote