View Single Post
Old 25-03-2010, 05:46 AM   #207
jeremy taylor
Inactive

Default Are the NHS already chipping people?

Hi folks! First time on the site so I apologise if this is a bit off topic and don't want to annoy but can anyone explain this to me please? Around 18months ago I had a routine appt with my shrink a new drug was suggested,I concurred but a blood test was needed first. Ok no problem but as soon as i went in to have the sample taken 2 burly male nurses walked in acting like bouncers. We are just giving you a flu shot the nurse said,I asked if it was swineflu vaccine,no,is it tamiflu? Again no. I felt highly intimidated and thought refusing might be a very bad idea and let the nurse inject me. I was fairly fat and the sample was taken with difficulty yet this injection was just under the skin on the inside of my upper right arm and took barely 2 seconds. Immediately the 2 male nurses walked out. I must stress I have never been aggressive or difficult with anyone I was simply depressed then. I raised the matter with my GP but he didn't really believe me as there is no record of that shot! I contacted the clinic again no record. There is an oval lump around 1.5cm in that placed. Please does anyone have a clue what's happened?
jeremy taylor is offline   Reply With Quote