View Single Post
Old 16-07-2018, 12:57 PM   #521
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firewand View Post
Do you ever just shut up, mate? Put a sock in it for once. I've already said it's not really about the money. I'm not going to pretend I'm over the moon about the farce of the World cup final and the result though, am I. The ref should have worn his France shirt, because he pretty much handed France that game on a silver platter. France were nothing special in this World cup, and Croatia proved that by how they dominated possession in the game. France are an overrated long ball team, who mostly rely on the pace of Mbappe to hit teams on the break from the long ball, while the other team plays the better and more attractive football. Only somebody who doesn't know how to read the game properly wouldn't see that. The same with the Belgium game really, where just one lucky set piece sent France through, while Belgium played the better football for most of the game. France were lucky winners, and not worthy winners, for me. Either Belgium or Croatia should have won this World cup, but were both robbed by the over rated and hyped up France.

As for the new camera, sure. But it would've been nice not going 500 quid light in the pocket when buying one.
You ended your post to me with a question.. why would I not respond???

Sounds like the most disappointed fans have the biggest grievances, you think the ref handed it to France, England fans think the ref gifted the Croatians. Colombian fans think the ref gifted England
Can you see a pattern here?
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote