View Single Post
Old 16-02-2019, 10:11 PM   #575
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
If all this PID conspiracy is nothing but a load of nonsense, just a joke rumour that got out of hand, then why do we get Sir "Paul" being referred to on numerous occasions as Bill, Billy or William?. The scene in Give My Regards to Broad street in which Paul walks into a recording studio office and is introduced by another man as "William", not Paul but William is one example. There's also been times in public where people have called him that, one video I saw where George Harrison's widdow says "Hello Billy" as clear as day.

Then we have lots of moments in interviews etc where Sir Faul refers to the Paul in the early days in a third person context, as if to mean he's talking about someone else not himself. When he walks into the barbers in that James Corden Carpool Karaoke episode, sees his supposedly younger self in a photo, why does he say "HE'S having HIS haircut" instead of saying "look, I'm having my haircut"?.
I have no idea what you are talking about. If all of that were true do you never consider how bloody daft and contrived your interpretation is

Point me to a few of those observations. Can you not see from the voice print analysis, pictures etc. that it is the same person? It's madness to dispute it.

Last edited by truegroup; 16-02-2019 at 10:13 PM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote