View Single Post
Old 26-05-2018, 01:08 PM   #17
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by da2255 View Post
You seem to not understand how much the life and actions of Mohammed influences Islamic morality.
Yeah it's every one of them in your eyes!

I know Muslims who are fucking sound people and raping children is as abhorrent to them as it is to you and I.

Have you ever wondered who supplies the elite with their favourite playthings and food delicacies now the children's homes and saviles connections were semi exposed???
Well one group of people seem to be getting a helping hand from the law.. hmmm
Are these really terrorists who are a threat to out nation?
Why would the administrators of law protect potential terrorists and allow them to control the prison system?
Why would it be in British interests to impose a media d-notice yet again on a case that would highlight organised paedophillia in the uk?

I suspect this thread in out of today's news forum by order of the D-notice?
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote