View Single Post
Old 20-01-2010, 07:53 PM   #202
nectars

Quote:
Originally Posted by unitoxic View Post
Back towards what was proposed over 2 years ago when this thread was started. I will quote what I posted on another forum. (this was actually brought up on the first page, but the links are missing from Google Video)

For those that have any interest in the topic, then the brief overview of the parts are just that, a few simple points which highlight the main area the scientist speaks about for those 10 minutes, it doesn't include any real details, so if you generally do have an interest then I would say watch the lecture through the links provided, it has diagrams, animations and other tid-bits to aid you in fully understanding what goes on in our cells and body.

Buy the book, it goes much more in depth.
"2. Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all. [And after they have reigned they will rest.]" - Gospel of Thomas

“What seems to Be, Is, To those to whom It seems to Be, and is productive of the most dreadful Consequences to those to whom it seems to be, even of Torments, Despair, Eternal Death.” - William Blake (“Jerusalem,” Plate 36)
nectars is offline   Reply With Quote