View Single Post
Old 19-10-2018, 07:19 PM   #27
cinder_darkskys

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
I'm not that interested in aliens as much as I'm interested in manifestation.

Not really exiciting. Watching a pixelated video is one thing, seeing it with my own eyes....freaky!

This happens to me all the time so I see how LOA works.

I would like to know how you do it. If you don't like it in public domain, please pm.

That's right, there is no limits EVEN if you are disabled and may be limited to do physical things. Do you know why? Because somebody else, a stranger, will come along and do it for you without you even asking! I see this all the time too. So what you do is, you project your will e.g. I want this xyz (heavy object) removed from here. I want xyz destroyed etc.... Someone will come along and do it or something will happen. You have the control of electrical machines and objects too. Just like you can mind control people, you can also do that with objects. Just tell it to do your deed. But if you can go in and out of different dimensions, things will manifest better and quicker.

Yes, knowledge will pop out of thin air. I do this when I have an impossible question. Spirits will show me one way or another....usually I see it with my physical eyes. They will communicate with video, songs etc

^ Vodka
http://www.hammondsofknutsford.co.uk/new-products.html

As for the video posted by billbleach. I've listened to it upto 15 mins and it sounds as though, they are not aliens but entities who are telling lies to say that they are aliens. For one, when she start to mention of resurrection, that's religion and it makes me think, this is all play on the mind, fantasy etc. In another words, if an alien told me about 'resurrection', they are playing on your belief but not truth.
Wow my friend Curlys right I did do well. with my time in the UK.
I'm truly humbled thank you. An of course these statement hang each of these Ass hole we hate Hate is such a harsh word. Extremely dislike what they trying to do.. Till I show up again. An then resoftin your hard heart.

Should we accept aliens? IF i call a Exterial a Alien. How should that living thing view us you an me. How much empathy should it show a life forum Which call any thing they don't under stand out there ALIEN.

The Word is use as a stereotype in order to change opinion. On something in order to make them less then or sub human. When really the opposite is true. Example every Canadian behavior is the same way We all the same.. It lessin the empathy or feeling of what is really happen. This is the propagation of hate. Making a human less then what they are.

Now put that in the context of the WORD ALIEN. something different Something fearful. But the really again we don't know that hence the question it self

Much love to u all Ty elshaper. What I do know elshaper. I gladly give My blood on the dance floor. to make sure each of you all are safe & enjoy life. is a price I'll pay. twice. It just my nature. Christ never ran from the Rommens because he had nothing to fear. like me he knew he is not going to die. The way people believe. you dont run from a mouse eating your grain u trap it.

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 19-10-2018 at 07:35 PM.
cinder_darkskys is offline   Reply With Quote