View Single Post
Old 28-03-2009, 11:00 PM   #38
aitch
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by unbornawakened View Post
I have watched almost all of Alex Collier's videos, and he seems sincere.
That's what I thought on first viewing ..... now I think he's just a sad and desperate bullshitter !!

Quote:
In my opinion, he is fed disinformation, possibly with some elements of truth.
Who is feeding him ??

Quote:
And from his predictions of doom and gloom, none of which came true (except a vague 9/11 type prediction), the agenda of those who fed him with this material cannot be good, as they are trying to spread fear and more chaos.
His predictions are nothing more than common-sense if humanity continues on its present course .....

Quote:
And since the future is largely unpredictable, and subject to the rules of chaos & fractals, in my opinion, any channel or contactee who makes prediction is talking from his bee-hind and cannot be considered a reliable source of information.
Isn't he just a monumental loser looking for attention ??

Quote:
In fact the false predictions are made with a specific objective in mind: get people hooked on a message of universal peace, bla bla bla, and make a false prediction for the near future. Once the predicted events do not happen, people loose faith in the original message, and become more confused, searching for yet another source that makes predictions ... and so on (until they realize they are being duped - but a good few years are wasted in this way).
People dumb enough to be duped by this guy ..... deserve it !!

Quote:
Alex's long silence can be understood - he realized he was being duped. Maybe he came back because he needs money, or to reiterate the parts of the message which he feels might be needed for humankind at this time.
Perhaps he disappeared because he was so embarrassed that none of his predications came true !! And he's back now hoping that people have forgotten ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
Zenetae.com interviews Alex Collier in 2001

(This is only an extract of the interview)

ZEN : Alex, the first question our readers will have is, your reason for silence.

ALEX : My reason for silence...

ZEN : You haven't been on the radio for a while, no latest updates on the web site recently, is there any particular reason?

ALEX : There really isn't much to say. You know, the truth is I really don't know, I don't have the feel or the value of the information and more--

ZEN : Are people interpreting it wrong?

ALEX : No, I just think that, I really think that people just don't care. There's always a handful, but I just don't know if people really care.

--------------

ALEX : ..... The truth is what it is. I know a lot of people have a hard time with it. But we are running out of time, running out of time. And you know why?

Because people aren't going to listen, to what I say, and they hear what they want to hear, doesn't matter. It ultimately doesn't matter what I say because they are not going to hear it anyway.

It's like the example that I'm not a channel. For twelve years I've been saying this, but people still insist that I'm channeling, so they don't listen so there's no point trying to convince anybody of anything because its obvious they hear what they want to hear.

http://www.svn.net/gp/alex1.htm
People don't listen because it's just a nonsensical fantasy which has been proven wrong !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
The people in the UFO circles are mainly either researchers or whistleblowers. Alex Collier claims to be a contactee which sets him apart from the others.

1) Researchers have to dig up the information from sources that are available for many like books, unclassified documents and archives. My point is: If something is top secret, you usually can't find the whole truth from library or public documents. You may find the rabbit hole but you can't find how deep it really goes. A researcher can interview other researchers, whistleblowers and contactees but he/she has to make the decision whether these people are talking the truth or not. He/she has to interpret the given information very extensively.

2) Whistleblowers don't have to rely so much on other sources because they themselves have been in the middle of the action. On the other hand, we've learned that even the whistleblowers from the same place can have a totally different picture on what is going on: This guy is confident the Greys are here to help us but the other guy says the Greys are nothing but trouble. Whistleblowers also have to interpret their information to some extent since in the military and secret projects you only know what you need to know, nothing more. The people on the next security level above you could know a lot more and they may have completely different opinion about what is going on and why this and that ET race is here working with us.

3) Contactees don't have to interpret their information because it's directly from ETs, although it's possible these ETs are just manipulating them with disinformation that serves their own agenda. Also the very common problem is that the contactees don't show any physical evidence or bring their extraterrestrial friends with them to the lecture or interview.

On the other hand, we know what will happen to people who want to show any hard evidence (whistleblower Phil Schneider for example) so it's understandable that contactees don't have, for example, super clear pictures from the bases on the Moon. So you just have to trust your instincts: either he/she is a contactee or not. But if you believe someone is a real contactee, then his/hers information could be the best possible source out there or it also could be just disinformation from the lying ETs.
You missed out number 4 :-

4) Delusional Nutjobs who are pathological liars ..... looking to fill their empty lives by feeling somehow important ..... and make some easy money from the gullible !!
aitch is offline   Reply With Quote