View Single Post
Old 26-07-2012, 08:17 PM   #58
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by inversedivinity View Post
No you would be wrong. It started from the merchant class and obviously builders as in tradesmen and architects. All this samuel shit or great architect of the universe was the added flairs later. Nope lad sorry but it had more humble beginnings then the aristocrats followed by the intellectual classes moved in that's then when it became groovy.

Some other states hated it and some religion hated it for example the catholic church because with its universal message of brotherhood and transcending of the social classes it was quite a serious threat to their power base. Really man this isn't conspiracy its plain common sense 101.

Once it was well established though it went on to contribute greatly to western society especially in america where they got masonic buildings and shit and I ain't on about the temple or meeting hall.
Humble beginings in this country ?? WTF are you talking about?
This country has the most violent, bloody and barbaric past imaginable.
I don't subscribe to the liberal, pc, intellectual nonsense, I'm a realist.
There was nothing intellectual in the creation of the foundations of our society. It was an unholly and poisonous alliance between Royalty, the church and the government/ tax system.

That unholly alliance still exists and controls the serfs today.
Throughout history the royal family have been a poisonous and murderous evil bunch of sycho's. That is their bloodline !
Nothing changed.

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote