View Single Post
Old 25-07-2012, 09:31 PM   #47
ksigmason

Quote:
Originally Posted by icxc View Post
I have read so many books of freemasons and I can say it is the most boring literature.
Depends on what you've read.

Quote:
The biggest secret of freemasonry is the secrets of networking. So, you will get punished if you reveal the secret of a lodge member name.
LOL...oh you're serious?! BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
2. People in Masonry feel “special”.
We do? I mean, my mom says I'm special.

Quote:
Since there are not any secrets, with their brainwashing techniques, which is mostly a fear-technique, your mental concept will change and you will start to believe you know more than other, since you are delighted.
There is no induction of fear.

Quote:
3. It is not only non-Christian, but anti-Christian movement.
No its not.

Quote:
It is directly dealing with Lucifer, and we know what is Lucifer, Luce, Light. It is not the Christian light of the Holy Trinity, but the Christian light of Lucifer.
But who is Lucifer? Lucifer was the translated name Helal (root of Hallelujah), a Babylonian king, but in St. Jerome's he mistranslated it as Lucifer as the day or morning star of his time was referred to as Lucifer.

The York Rite is pro-Christian. The Scottish Rite in some areas requires you to be Christian (like the Chivalric Orders of the York Rite). And in a few places you have to be Christian to join the Blue Lodge.

Quote:
4. Masonry is an entrance to the higher occultist movements such OTO or Illuminati.
Neither of these groups deal with Freemasonry.

Quote:
Their power is in networking which is going against the state.
How so?

Quote:
It is truth if your brother mason is in danger you have to help him despite the law!
Incorrect buddy.

Quote:
The most politician, banksters and other capitalists are masons.
So what politicians are Masons? Can you name them? What "banksters"? Are you against capitalism?

Quote:
6. One can be delighted without masonry.
Sure. Nowhere do we say Freemasonry is for everyone or that we are exclusively the only way to any kind of enlightenment. Freemasonry is but one pathway.

Quote:
But when you give a critique to a mason about masonry he replies: “you don’t know anything about that, inform yourself, you hate to much” or so.
I only object to the lies and slander.

Quote:
They are two different kinds of masons. The first are people not interested in making a fast progression in the grades. They are involved usually as simple Christian people.
And the others are not Christians or progress? Are you saying Christians are incapable of progressing through the lines and through the various bodies?

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote