View Single Post
Old 11-02-2019, 02:42 AM   #7
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
is that the truth that's subjective or is it your PERCEPTION that is subjective?

you PERCEIVE something to be a different colour to how someone else PERCEIVES that colour

you are both picking up the same frequency though. Its just you are processing that frequency differently

The objective truth is the frequency and how you process it is your subjective perception
If there is no-one in the world that can experience that objective frequency in any way other than subjectively, then how objective is it?

You may have a different subjective perception to other people of what the words frequency and colour mean. So, how objective is your definition of what is objective? How would you know?

Frequency is a measure of time. Is time coloured?

You give no explanation of how frequency is related to colour. As such, your usage of it is just meaningless words on a page, or at the very least - highly subjective. Even if there were consensus opinion as to how frequency relates to colour derived from scientific principles, it remains a subjective view until such time as you have a complete understanding of how that works and could prove it.

How do you know that people pick up the same frequencies? Is every radio playing the same radio station? Seems like an assumption. Assumptions are subjective. That's my subjective assumption anyway.

The only objective reality that I see is that I can observe that in this universe 1 + 1 = 2 and I can derive a mathematical system from that. But as others have pointed out, when it comes to sexual relationships 1 + 1 can equal 3 or more.

Last edited by white light; 11-02-2019 at 04:07 AM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote