Thread: New perspective
View Single Post
Old 23-02-2018, 01:54 PM   #6
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannybash View Post
Ok i'll try. These people are entirely self obsessed. They can only see things from their perspective. When others disagree they get angry. Eventually they be one bullies in every way. The result is a fixed way of seeing things rather than opening themselves to what the world and other people can offer. This becomes a mafia type mentality and although I have done no research in this area, I would be very interested to know what kind of person is a mafia boss or even a street criminal. If you look at what is being described to us by David and others the entire issue is Base around control. Never having known any if these people I cannot say for sure but there certainly does appear to be a high degree of megalomania about them
they believe that they are chosen people in gthe sense of being part of certain bloodlines

But they believe that they ARE gods and that their kabbalistic religion was given by an angel Raziel to enable them to be like gods

you are simply 'profane' 'goy' to them or cattle

they will then treat you like cattle and seek to build a society that can corral you like livestock
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote