View Single Post
Old 18-01-2018, 08:26 AM   #2129
3lM0h4n

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmandalis
But seriously, did anyone buy any bitcoin? Notice what has happened to the price since I recommended it?
I obtain some finally after many years, at the transactions i tried to fool the algorithm so iv would receive more then i payed but mostly a sore end.
Now thinking about a small mine ,which are more steady (but lower) incomes daily so more chances to override the algorithm and win the jackpot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarclarity View Post
The idea is to get everyone chasing circles within circles
The handlers routine is to run everything on auto pilot by creating circles within circles, whilst using deflection to make it look like something else is going on

Quote:
In the Backstage (or if you prefer in the nagual reality), these things (biography, continuity) don't exist. Remember : for THEM, shells are just like modeling clays. And even without changing your present shell, you can vary immensely your identities, as well as your appearance. If you have watched the movie "The Saint", for instance, you may have noticed that the character played by Val Kilmer could easily change not only his identity and appearance, but also his behavior and apparent "personality" (if at all such a thing exist). In the language of the Backstage, this is called a "character guideline".

Creation of man from clay is also an interesting story that fits into this. Basically every "culture" has its own story of man originating from clay .

Quote:

And God said, "Let Us make living creatures out of mud, so the mud can see what We have done." And God created every living creature that now moveth, and one was man. Mud as man alone could speak. God leaned close to mud as man sat up, looked around, and spoke. Man blinked.
"What is the purpose of all this?" he asked politely.
"Everything must have a purpose?" asked God.
"Certainly," said man.
"Then I leave it to you to think of one for all this," said God.
And He went away.”
That again brings us to those silly occult teachings about chasing tails with the term ouroboros where we are just re-scripting each other with our programs while "thinking" we are actually solving a "riddle" that does not exist in the first place.

So being handled by 34° till 97° masons or what ever fractions of "hidden party" to Xenomorphs, , Freakzoids, Mirror images from the upside down spherical oval world or any other cosmic mask I could care now less honestly. But i will not deny any of this cuz it was a part of a sick script iv was involved for some reason.

This only again leads to the simulation theory and 1's and 0's.
Where "everything", but theoretically everything is existing and accessible with the right intent and antenna. So there is no need of further discussion, just good fun, hard times and ....... lots of sitting ? lulz

Last edited by 3lM0h4n; 18-01-2018 at 08:42 AM.
3lM0h4n is offline   Reply With Quote