View Single Post
Old 09-01-2018, 10:46 AM   #2126
Isisrosetta94

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmandalis View Post
Yes, your statements in the above post were ad hominem.

Actually, I didn't attack you. I just said what you posted was wrong, mathematically ignorant, and just downright stupid. There is a difference between attacking you and attacking your arguments.

The links posted are definitive proof that in science the concept of 3D refers to length, width, and depth while the fourth dimension refers to time. Again, this is not difficult to grasp for someone with basic literacy and education.

Ohhhh! I am so scared because a neurotic 23 year old virgin threatened me with an empty threat!

Most of us leave this thread because we are bored, and come back because we are also bored. Many idiots and neurotic psychos in this thread such as yourself can't defend your own assertions. You are too sensitive snowflake, so you melt down.

Even more than some of the other idiots in this thread, you need help. The techniques used in the homepage hit someone such as yourself in the side of the head like a freight train. You can't see it for what it is, XENOMORPH WARS, a script. It is like an outline for gangstalking.

How would you know that? Have you read about sex on the internet or something?
(The links posted are definitive proof that in science the concept of 3D refers to length, width, and depth while the fourth dimension refers to time. Again, this is not difficult to grasp for someone with basic literacy and education.)

When have i said that 3D does not refer to length,width,and depth or that 4D refers to time tell me that? What are these dumb accusaions?
Again you fail to realize at all.What I post and talk about everything you say is correct withing the logical mind you use,but it dosent make it real or important in the grand scale of the moment at all.

(Ohhhh! I am so scared because a neurotic 23 year old virgin threatened me with an empty threat)

My threaths are never empty my dude,i will not attack you anymore of course i will just rebuke your
pathetic garbage with truth that is all.

(Most of us leave this thread because we are bored, and come back because we are also bored. Many idiots and neurotic psychos in this thread such as yourself can't defend your own assertions. You are too sensitive snowflake, so you melt down.)

again you fail miserably because you spew lies and manipulation,that is absolutely not why people leave and you know it very well.
And clearly i can and will defend my assertions,but i should not acually,not with you.
and you are a evil scum and you like to abuse people,because you are scum,you see how that works?

(Even more than some of the other idiots in this thread, you need help. The techniques used in the homepage hit someone such as yourself in the side of the head like a freight train. You can't see it for what it is, XENOMORPH WARS, a script. It is like an outline for gangstalking.)

Ah beatiful little creature of ignorance and darkness,i need help good well if you knew anything you would know that everyone of us needs help.
Also the homepage is just a pile of mad man rambling garbage,with no basis in reality and truth.
Yeah suuuuuure and aliens are real,yeah...yeah i heard it all before from the loons like yourself.
Clearly you have been thinking and mind fucking yourself too much.

Lizards? xenomorph? lol i love that you use your caps like a little manipulitive hypnotic troll,tho i must add you are good at manipulating a mind of a weakling,your power is great and i respect that,tho your little pathetic game is done.

And with that you might say i deny aliens for example but you see if you think that,then you understand absolutely nothing.

I do enjoy you acually,you are very good at tingling people,you enjoy it very,very much.

(How would you know that? Have you read about sex on the internet or something)

Oh you use personal attacks oh im sorry my dude,i didnt realize you were such a raging moron that you have to sink so low,so so low,umm how does it feel to lose your purity little one? Does it make you angry that you are tainted?

Anyway that is all,and also as you already know

All Sex Is Violence.

Last edited by Isisrosetta94; 09-01-2018 at 10:51 AM.
Isisrosetta94 is offline   Reply With Quote