View Single Post
Old 28-10-2016, 06:36 AM   #53
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
I don't know what you mean by "far right " kizzie ... explain ,left/right these are label invented by the NWO to divide and marginalize opposition to their plans

Where did that come from ???
David has clearly said that mass immigration is a plan to bring down the west!!!

Do you want me to find the quote?

This implies (although he never said so) that he thinks it might be a good idea to stop immigration.
There are many of us on DIF who are against mass immigration who are being called NWO fans and the like..

As for saying left or right how come the first time I say it you jump on me and yet those twats on all the bashing immigration threads say it over and over and you don't say a word..

Lets get this right.. David is against mass immigration he is not against immigrants and doesn't post threads that will make people bash immigrants.

He places the blame where it belongs, not on the people who are also victims on it all

Ive said it over and over NO ONE on this forum is for mass immigration and yet those same people over and over insist on saying we are and are for NWO

Those who are for NWO are those doing the masters bidding and spreading hate for those they want us to hate.