View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 05:09 PM   #15
dr0n3

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
If god knows what happens whatever Adam and Eve choose to do, then what is god's interest in any of it? Why set it up either way if you know the outcome?
Today we're the 5th of July 2018 and I ask you "When will be the next lunar eclipse in Australia?"

You answer the 5th of August 2019 for which the answer is correct.

The fact that you asserted a lunar eclipse on this date will it somehow "force" the eclipse to occur? Obviously not. Considering that, I'd like you to tell me of what significance is it to ask what is one's interest in any of this. None, precisely.

There's no such thing as a "setup", our free choices in the future necessitate what God knows to be true. It's not the other way around as you're attempting to suggest.
The belief there was once absolutely nothing. And nothing happened to the nothing until the nothing magically exploded (for no reason), creating everything and everywhere. Then a bunch of the exploded everything magically rearranged itself (for no reason whatsoever), into self-replicating bits which eventually turned into dinosaurs.

And they mock your beliefs.
dr0n3 is offline   Reply With Quote