View Single Post
Old 16-01-2019, 05:40 AM   #4
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post

"
Very interesting Nuremberg connection there.

Have you seen the video/read the transcript of Hess's last statement at the trial?

He clearly alludes to some form of mind control being employed on people he encountered while incarcerated, and also some other earlier instances of it he is aware of.

It seems to me that he is blaming some unknown (otherworldy?) force for this mind control, as he considers the examples he offers to be "of tremendous importance in connection with the actions, the hitherto inexplicable actions of the personnel in the German concentration camps."

Quote:
Hess:

In the years 1936 to 1938 political trials were taking place in one of these countries. These were characterized by the fact that the defendants accused themselves in an astonishing way. For example, they cited great numbers of crimes which they had committed or which they claimed to have committed. At the end, when death sentences were passed upon them, they clapped in frenzied approval to the astonishment of the world.

But some foreign press correspondents reported that one had the impression that these defendants, through some means hitherto unknown, had been put into an abnormal state of mind, as a result of which they acted the way they did.

These incidents were recalled to my mind by a certain happening in England. There it was not possible for me to get the reports of the trials at that time, any more than here. However, the corresponding years of the Voelkischer Beobachter were at my disposal there. While looking through these numbers I came upon the following passage in the number of 8 March 1933. A report from Paris dated 7 March 1938 reads as follows:

"The big Paris newspaper Le Jour made revelations about the means which were apparently used in these trials. These are rather mysterious means."

I quote literally what the Voelkischer Beobachter reprinted from Le Jour:

"These means make it possible for the selected victims to be made to act and speak according to the orders given them."
Quote:
I emphasize and point out that this report in Le Jour not only says "to make them speak according to orders given them," but also "to make them act according to orders given them." The latter point is of tremendous importance in connection with the actions, the hitherto inexplicable actions of the personnel in the German concentration camps, including the scientists and physicians who made these frightful and atrocious experiments on the prisoners, actions which normal human beings, especially physicians and scientists, could not possibly carry out.
Quote:
The reason was that the people around me during my imprisonment acted towards me in a peculiar and incomprehensible way, in a way which led me to conclude that these people somehow were acting in an abnormal state of mind. Some of them--these persons and people around me were changed from time to time. Some of the new ones who came to me in place of those who had been changed had strange eyes. They were glassy and like eyes in a dream. This symptom, however, lasted only a few days and then they made a completely normal impression. They could no longer be distinguished from normal human beings. Not only I alone noticed these strange eyes, but also the physician who attended me at the time, 15r. Johnston, a British Army doctor, a Scotsman.

In the spring of 1942 1 had a visitor, a visitor who quite obviously tried to provoke me and acted towards me in a strange way. This visitor also had these strange eyes. Afterwards, Dr. Johnston asked me what I thought of this visitor. He told me--I told him I had the impression that for some reason or other he was not completely normal mentally, whereupon Dr. Johnston did not protest, as I had expected, but agreed with me and asked me whether I had not noticed those strange eyes, these eyes with a dreamy look. Dr. Johnston did not suspect that he himself had exactly the same eyes when he came to me.
Quote:
The essential point, however, is that in one of the reports of the time, which must still be in the press files on the proceedings--this was in Paris, about the Moscow trial--it said that the defendants had had strange eyes. They had had glazed and dreamy eyes! I have already said that I am convinced that the governments here concerned knew nothing of these happenings. Therefore it would not be in the interest of the British Government either if my statements about what I experienced during my imprisonment were denied publicity in any way, for that would give the impression that something was actually supposed to be concealed here, and that the British Government had actually had a finger in the pie.

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/08-31-46.asp
Here's a video of the statement from which the above excerpts are taken (turn captions on for the English translation). I don't think the whole statement appears in the clip:

Last edited by size_of_light; 16-01-2019 at 06:22 AM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote